- LogMeIn Legal
- Privacy Overview
- Anti-Spam Policy
- Terms of Service
- Service Descriptions
- Contracting Entities
- Payment Remittance Table
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
- Trademark and Other Intellectual Property Information
- LogMeIn Community Terms & Conditions
- LogMeIn Open Source Software Disclosure
- LogMeIn Referral Program
- GoTo Referral Program
- Digital Properties List
- GetGo Code of Practice
Updated on: February, 2017
Now that LogMeIn, Inc. has completed its merger with GetGo, Inc., we are pleased to be one corporate family. This overview summarizes the privacy practices of our combined company, which includes the LogMeIn and GoTo family of products:
|LogMeIn||GoTo (from GetGo)|
We respect your privacy. We are committed to the following privacy values:
- Your privacy is important to us. We want you to know and understand how we collect and use your data. We will not, without your consent, sell, publish or share for commercial purposes data when it can identify you. In addition, where possible, we’ll give you choices over the use of your data. (We may share data, as outlined in the policy, with third parties to help us provide the services.)
- The safety of your data is important to us. We adhere to industry standards to secure and safeguard your information.
- We are global. We have implemented the operational processes necessary to ensure adequate data transfer and processing protections to anyone we work with, and we ensure our 3rd party vendors to do the same.
- We use data to provide insights. We use data that comes through our systems to provide valuable insights to you, to help you be more productive and attain outcomes faster.
- We collect and use data to improve our services and systems. We use telemetry and analytics to monitor how our services are performing and make improvements to our products.
- If we make material changes to how we use data, we’ll notify you.
If you have questions or would like to send us feedback about our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact TRUSTe, our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
Information we collect and receive
- When you register for a product or free trial, we will need to collect personal information such as your name and billing information.
- We collect information you voluntarily supply to us on our websites, through surveys, or as feedback.
- Information is collected during the use of some of our products as needed to provide the service.
- We use common Internet technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to keep track of interactions with our sites and services.
How we use your information
- We use the information collected to provide you with the services and to facilitate and improve the usage of the services you have ordered.
- We may also use your information to inform you about other products or services, partners, opportunities and events offered by LogMeIn and its subsidiaries and affiliates. You can always opt out of these.
- LogMeIn uses industry-standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of personally identifiable information, including encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
How we share your information
- In order to conduct business, it is necessary that we share some of your information with third party service providers, such as for credit card processing.
- We may need to disclose your information as required by law to protect our rights or comply with judicial proceedings.
- We often need to send you Service and administrative emails and messages. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services, our Service offerings, and important Service related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These emails are considered a necessary part of the Services.
- We send emails about new products or other news about LogMeIn and our affiliated companies. You can always opt out of these.