- LogMeIn Legal
- Privacy Overview
- Privacy Shield Notice
- Anti-Spam Policy
- Terms of Service
- Service Descriptions
- Contracting Entities
- Payment Remittance Table
- English Sample Data Processing Addendum
- Technical and Organizational Security Measures (TOMS)
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
- Trademark and Other Intellectual Property Information
- LogMeIn Community Terms & Conditions
- LogMeIn Open Source Software Disclosure
- LogMeIn Referral Program
- GoTo Referral Program
- Digital Properties List
- Code of Practice Ombudsmen – UK
LogMeIn Anti-Spam Policy
Last Updated: February 1, 2017
What Is Spam?
Spam is unsolicited commercial email. LMI prohibits the use of our products and services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution and delivery of spam. Any customer found to be using LMI’s products for sending spam will be found in violation of this policy and our Terms of Service. Consequences for violation of this policy include immediate account termination as well as liability for civil, criminal or administrative penalties and damages.
What Is Prohibited by LMI?
In compliance with the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act and other global regulatory Acts, LMI prohibits the following:
- Emails sent with invalid or forged headers
- Use of a LMI or other third party domain name to transmit email without express consent
- Inclusion of unauthorized URLs hosted by LMI within spam
- Subject lines containing false or misleading information
- The use of harvested mailing lists or any list where the recipient has not given their prior consent
- Any other means of deceptive addressing and misrepresentation
- Interfering with any other party's use and enjoyment of the services and products offered by LMI
Anti-spam law is not unique to the United States. Global regulations empower many governments to enforce laws with similar requirements. Penalties can include fines and/or jail time. We reserve the right to report the use of our services for spam to the relevant authorities necessary to protect our users.
How to Notify Us
If you have received unsolicited email from one of our customers (or through a GoTo service such as GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, or GoToTraining), please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. If LMI finds unauthorized or improper use, it may, without notice, take action in its sole discretion, including blocking messages from a particular Internet domain, mail server or IP address as well as terminating any account found in violation of this policy.